1. The price of the concrete includes 2 hours of trailer use. Additional charges may be applied if kept longer than 2 hours.
2. A $40 cleaning deposit is required ($400 for Mix-n-Pour trailers). The trailer must be returned clean (All concrete, sand, gravel, and water must be removed). Additional cleaning fees may be applied if the trailer is returned with unused or hardened concrete.
3. A standard tub trailer taken within 2 hours of closing is due back by Opening of the following business day (Mix-n-Pour trailers are not allowed out over night and must be returned by closing).
4. Towing vehicle requirements:
a. Standard Tub Trailer: Vehicle with receiver hitch and 2-5/16" ball.
b. Mix-n-Pour Trailer: 3/4 ton vehicle with receiver hitch and 2-5/16" ball.
c. Towing capacities vary by vehicle, CONFAB will determine the maximum amount of concrete you will be allowed to haul.
5. If you have any questions regarding your load, bring it to our attention before you leave the yard.
6. While backing do not jack knife the trailer.
7. Maximum speed is 35 MPH.
8. If you have any problems with the trailer, please call us (801) 544-9054.